The Rutgers-Camden Childhood Studies Graduate Student Organization provides programming for MA and PhD students in the Childhood Studies Department. We are a student-run organization.
The mission of the Childhood Studies Graduate Student Organization is as follows:
- to foster community among students who are committed to the field of childhood studies; to encourage students to seek and share scholarly and professional resources;
- to provide venues where students can develop the skills necessary for successful graduate study and future work in childhood studies;
- to identify and represent the academic, social, and professional interests of students pursuing work in childhood studies and articulate their needs to the Department of Childhood Studies and other administrative bodies at Rutgers University-Camden;
- to engage civically in the lives of children;
- and to promote the field of childhood studies.